New Project Kick-Off
- Matthew Bolton, The University of Memphis; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Trey Martindale
- Cynthia Casillas, School of Education University of Wisconsin-Stout; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Susan Manning
- Helen Graves, UC Irvine; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Dana Massin
- Shawn Haag, University of Minnesota; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Angel Pazurek
- Paige Hale, Morehead State University; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. John Curry
- Ronda Neugebauer*, Indiana University – Bloomington; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Krista Glazewski
- Rachel Ogg, University of Missouri; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Rose Marra
- Eunsung Park*, Pennsylvania State University; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Roy Clariana
- Gilbert Reyna, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Stephen Rodriguez and Dr. Susan Elwood
- Sandye Royer, Idaho State University; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Jane Strickland
- Keith Webster*, University of Tampa; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Enilda Romero-Hall
- Greg Williams, Brigham Young University; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Richard E. West
- Xue Yang, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Faculty Sponsor: Dr. J. Jessica Li
* Returning from the Spring 2014 service-learning cohort
Our Nonprofit Status
In addition to this exciting news, we are also happy to announce that we are finalizing our nonprofit filings for Designers for Learning. It is a paperwork-filled exercise to be sure, but we have completed the State of Illinois filings making Designers for Learning an official not-for-profit corporation, and our much more lengthy tax-exempt filings are in process. Jennifer Maddrell is now joined by Jason Engerman, Jill Stefaniak, and Monica Tracey as Directors of the nonprofit. We look forward to future instructional design and research collaborations as part of this newly formed nonprofit.
Live Webinar on September 8th
Please join us for the kick-off LIVE webinar on Monday, September 8th at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone). Information about how to access our live webinar is found on the Designers for Learning website at http://designersforlearning.org/live. During this first webcast, we will discuss the client’s goals and needs for this project. Since we know that not everyone will be able to join the live session, the webinar will be recorded and posted for later viewing at http://designersforlearning.org/category/webcasts.
Questions or Comments?
Thank you to everyone who has supported the development of this organization, including those volunteering their time, skills, and knowledge to this important need. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Dr. Jennifer Maddrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jill Stefaniak, email@example.com