GilbertRParticipantSeptember 9, 2015 at 10:48 pmPost count: 3
Howdy! I enjoyed being part of this wonderful experience in the fall of 2014 so much that I had to try to come back again when I found some free time. I am very happy to be back working with such an elite group of professionals in the field. I currently work at Texas A&M University Health Science Center Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy as an instructional designer. I have been here for just under 6 months and I love it….this is so much better than being on active duty. I served 20 years in the World’s Finest Navy and now I am out being challenged everyday by faculty, staff, and students to find solutions for problems related to higher-ed learning. I am still new to the field and I am hoping to learn as much as possible as the days progress. Best wishes to all and I look forward to working with you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)