KeyaMParticipantSeptember 4, 2015 at 4:24 pmPost count: 4
Hi I am Keya Mukherjee and feeling very excited to be part of this exciting project. Honest confession – I missed the webinar for the silliest reason possible; I put it on my calendar for Sep 9 instead of Sep 2…can’t even explain further without sounding sillier.
My background is in teaching and my favorite learner group is the adult learner. I have taught for 20+ years in a variety of adult learning settings: alternative HS (for tennis players), a tutor, community college, teacher trainer and now as university faculty with experiences from freshman to Graduate students. I couldn’t tell you which one I didn’t like. Teaching or designing teaching is what I love.
Currently I am faculty and coordinator of the Master’s program in Instructional Design at Saint Leo University, and again I love my job teaching instructional design to students from a variety of settings: K-12, corporate and military. Right now I am loving designing my ID courses on Canvas. Nice LMS. Glad to see that the MOOC will be developed on this very robust platform.
Topic preferences: ESL, College Reading, College Writing, and if needed Test Taking and Study Skills
Looking forward to working with all of you and see you all at a future webinar.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)